Immunisation Coalition, in collaboration with the Inovating, invite you to attend this Inaugural ‘Immunisation for Health and Life’, Primary Care Infectious Disease Meeting in Melbourne on 7 October.
This hybrid event is specifically designed for General Practitioners and Nurses who immunise/vaccinate against infectious diseases.
• Keynote presentations
• Rapid fire presentations
• Panel discussions
- Travel vaccines in general practice.
- Vaccine catch up – a practical approach to migrant families and the partially vaccinated patient.
- Global trends in vaccine preventable disease epidemiology.
- COVID-19 and influenza update.
- Primary care planning during outbreaks and pandemics.
- All hands on deck to increase community immunisation.
- NIP Schedule update and useful online tools for GPs.
- How to manage the unfunded vaccine topic in general practice.
- New vaccines update/ 2024 pipeline outlook.
This program is pending approval with the RACGP for the following:
• Educational Activity in CPD Hours – 4.5
• Reviewing Performance in CPD Hours – 1.5
Onsite is limited to 80 seats. Online is unlimited.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and contribute in an engaging format with colleagues and peers. Register now and secure your spot.
To register for this activity:
Download the CPD HCP app on your phone or tablet or use the website at
Click on Create an Account or login with your existing account.
If you have used this app or website previously click on the arrow next to the event and click on registerRegistration Open