The 5th Adult Immunisation Forum will take place on Monday 28th June 2021 and will be a virtual event due to the ongoing uncertainties with COVID restrictions. Registrations will open soon.
This one day event is free and will continue to build on the success of our previous forums, aiming to:
- To better understand the burden of vaccine preventable diseases in adults
- To build an awareness of the challenges and strategies for improved vaccination in adults
- To hear the latest developments in vaccine programs for adults
- To consider ways of improving knowledge about immunisation best practice
The meeting will be of particular interest to health professionals, immunisation specialists, policy makers and anyone else working on the front line of public health.
This webinar event will include a range of topics:
- COVID-19 update
- Aged care update
- Pneumococcal disease
- Pertussis and other respiratory diseases
- Influenza: Immunity; vaccine effectiveness in the elderly
- Innovations in vaccine design
Presenters for these topics will be announced soon.
A draft program will be made available when possible.