The 5th Adult Immunisation Forum has now been rescheduled for Monday 28th June 2021.
This one day event is free and will continue to build on the success of our previous forums, aiming to:
- To better understand the burden of vaccine preventable diseases in adults
- To build an awareness of the challenges and strategies for improved vaccination in adults
- To hear the latest developments in vaccine programs for adults
- To consider ways of improving knowledge about immunisation best practice
The meeting will be of particular interest to health professionals, immunisation specialists, policy makers and anyone else working on the front line of public health.
This forum will include a range of topics including:
- Effective vaccination strategies in older people
- Pneumococcal disease
- Pertussis in adults
Presenters for these topics will be announced at a later date
A draft program will be made available when possible