What every GP should know about RSV
When: 7:00 – 8:00pm AEST 14 October 2021
Join us for this 1-hour accredited expert discussion featuring:
- Dr Sarah Chu, MBBS, FRACGP – Program Chair
- Prof Ian Barr BSc (Hons), PhD
- Prof Kim Mulholland, MBBS, FRACGP, MD
- A/Prof Nigel Crawford, BMBS, MPH, FRACP, PhD
- A/Prof Sheena Sullivan, BSc(hons), MPH, MS, PhD
Increase your awareness and understanding of RSV disease, the resulting burden in infants and young children, and the need for increased testing and diagnosis.
Panellists will discuss:
- Microbiology of RSV and clinical presentation
- Why RSV is underdiagnosed in Australia
- The out-of-season resurgence of RSV and the impact it’s had on health services
- Current and future therapeutic options and prevention
Who Should Attend?
General Practitioners; Nurses, Pediatricians and Pharmacists
This webinar has been developed in collaboration with the Immunisation Coalition, MDBriefCase, and supported by an independent and unrestricted educational grant provided by Sanofi Pasteur.
This meeting is CPD-Accredited for RACGP members.
For Questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vaccine Landscape in 2021
Early Observations and Risks
When: July 15th 2021