Watch the recording for this webinar here.
Certificate of Completion
To obtain a Certificate of Completion for our 2021 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar, please watch the entire video above and then complete the online quiz here.
You must achieve 100% to pass and receive your certificate. Please ensure that you fill out your full name and email address correctly. Certificates are not yet automatically generated. You will be sent the certificate via email, usually within 2 weeks (however, sometimes there may be a delay of 2-3 weeks).
Webinar: Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination
When: Held on Wednesday, 21st July 2021
Hosted by: Angela Newbound
Immunisation Specialist and IC Member
This webinar is an accredited activity for ACRRM
About the Webinar
The 2021 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar provides the latest facts about pneumococcal disease, current available vaccines, the National Immunisation Program (NIP) and the PneumoSmart Vaccination Tool.
- The National Immunisation Program (NIP)
- S. pneumoniae and pneumococcal disease and possible progression pathway of disease
- Invasive pneumococcal disease in Australia
- High risk groups
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- PneumoSmart Vaccination Tool (PVT), created to assist GPs, practice nurses, and other immunisation providers to comply with the Australian Immunisation Handbook recommendations