Certificate of Completion
To obtain a Certificate of Completion for our 2020 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar, please watch the entire video above and then complete the online quiz.
You must achieve 100% to pass and receive your certificate. Please ensure that you fill out your full name and email address correctly. Certificates are not yet automatically generated. You will be sent the certificate via email, usually within 2 weeks (however, there may be further delay from time to time).
Webinar: Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination
When: Wednesday, 22nd July 2020
Hosted by: Angela Newbound
About the Webinar
The 2020 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar provides the latest facts about pneumococcal disease and the PneumoSmart Vaccination Tool. This webinar covers everything you need to know about the recent changes to the National Immunisation Program (NIP) and available vaccines.
- The changes to the National Immunisation Program (NIP) on 1 July 2020
- S. pneumoniae and pneumococcal disease and possible progression pathway of disease
- Invasive pneumococcal disease in Australia
- High risk groups
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- PneumoSmart Vaccination Tool (PVT), created to assist GPs, practice nurses, and other immunisation providers to comply with the Australian Immunisation Handbook recommendations