Immunisation Coalition Webinar: 2021 Meningococcal Disease
When: Wednesday 24th February 2021
Time: 6:00 – 7:00pm (EST)
Hosted By: Angela Newbound and Genni Brown
About the Webinar
With the latest facts about Meningococcal Disease and vaccination, this webinar covers everything you need to know about the disease and available vaccines.
- What causes Meningococcal Disease
- Transmission of the disease
- Possible progression pathway of disease
- Meningococcal Disease in Australia
- Risk Factors
- Vaccination recommendations
- Catch up programs
- Vaccine effectiveness and safety
- Management of Meningococcal Disease
Certificates of attendance will be sent for this event if attendance is recorded for a minimum of 50 minutes.