2018 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar: What is new in Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination?
Held: Wednesday, 8th August 2018
Hosted by: Angela Newbound
About the Webinar
The 2018 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar provided the latest facts about pneumococcal disease and the Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination Tool. This webinar covers everything you need to know about the available vaccines.
- The latest changes to the National Immunisation Program (1st July 2018)
- S. pneumoniae and pneumococcal disease and possible progression pathway of disease
- Invasive pneumococcal disease in Australia
- High risk groups
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- Introduction to the Pneumosmart Vaccination Tool (PVT), created to assist GPs, practice nurses, and other Immunisation providers to comply with the Australian Immunisation Handbook recommendations
Certificate of Completion
To obtain a Certificate of Completion for our 2018 Pneumococcal Disease Webinar, please watch the entire video above and then complete the online quiz here.
NOTE: You must achieve 100% to pass and receive your certificate. Please ensure that you fill out your full name and email address correctly. Certificates are not yet automatically generated. You will be sent the certificate via email, usually within 1 week.