on Sunday 3 – Monday 4 February 2019 at the Melbourne ParkRoyal Airport Hotel and registration for this event is now open.
Please note that the Sunday evening dinner event is by invitation only.
Monday sessions begin with check-in at 8:30am with presentations from 9:00am.
Topics will include:
- A review of first use of enhanced vaccines in Australia in 2018
- Vaccine supply & delivery
- Vaccine effectiveness in 2018
- A comparison of cell culture vs egg vs LAIV
- New antivirals
- Flu immunology for the non-immunologist
- Universal vaccines & Monoclonal antibodies
- Surveillance of influenza vaccine safety
- Australian Immunisation Register update
- Pneumococcal Disease