Immunisation Coalition 2018 Webinar:
The 2018 update on Meningococcal Disease Vaccination
When: Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Time: 7:00pm AEDT
Where: Online – join via your computer!
Host: Angela Newbound
About the Webinar
Invasive Meningococcal Disease is increasing. MenW emerged as an increasing cause of Meningococcal Disease, making up of almost half of the Australian cases in 2016. In 2017, MenB strains increased to levels similar to MenW With the latest facts about Meningococcal Disease and vaccination, this webinar covers everything you need to know about the disease and available vaccines.
- Meningococcal Disease and possible progression pathway of disease
- Meningococcal Disease in Australia
- Risk Factors
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- Vaccine effectiveness and safety
- Management of Meningococcal Disease
A recording of this webinar will be uploaded soon.