The Immunisation Coalition 2018 Webinar: What is new in Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination?
When: Wednesday, 8th August 2018
Time: 7:00pm AEST
Where: Online – join via your computer!
Your Hosts: Angela Newbound
About the Webinar
With the latest facts about pneumococcal disease and the Pneumococcal Disease Vaccination Tool, this webinar covers everything you need to know about the available vaccines.
- The latest changes to the National Immunisation Program (1st July 2018)
- S. pneumoniae and pneumococcal disease and possible progression pathway of disease
- Invasive pneumococcal disease in Australia
- High risk groups
- Vaccination recommendations and the different vaccines
- Introduction to the Pneumosmart Vaccination Tool (PVT), created to assist GPs, practice nurses, and other Immunisation providers to comply with the Australian Immunisation Handbook recommendations