Registrations are now open for the ISG Annual Scientific Meeting: 4 – 5 February 2018
The Immunisation Coalition’s 2018 ISG Annual Scientific Meeting will be a highly relevant meeting as we have just emerged from the most severe influenza season in recent times, while we reflect upon 100 years since 1918 Spanish flu. Fittingly, the meeting will open with an address by Nobel Laureate, Prof Peter Doherty.
- The Spanish Flu epidemiology and its impact on Australia, NZ and the Pacific and a review of pandemic history
- The role of virus, host and bacterial factors in influenza pathogenesis
- Epidemiological review of 2017
- Prospective new seasonal vaccines for Australia
- Guidelines for clinical management of severe Influenza infection